It´s summertime and it is a birthday party and there is time for some dessert. Now its time for some fun and krazy fun food for the kids.
What you need:
6 tablespoons of rock salt
1 large Ziploc plastic bag (gallon-size)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon sugar
1 smaller Ziploc plastic bag (pint-size)
What you do:
- Take the smaller plastic bag, put milk, vanilla, and sugar into it and seal it.
- Take the larger bag, put half bag full of ice, and add the salt.
- Place small bag inside large bag and seal the large bag.
- Shake bag about 5 minutes.
- Take out smaller bag and open it. Serve on a plate or eat in bag with spoon.
And remember its a party or a birthday, it´s crazy, have fun. Not just hand out the bags and ask them to shake. Put some music on lets all dance and shake it all around. Play some games with the kids have them all jumping around.
This is just a suggestion for a recipe, you can for example replace milk with fruit juice or a low fat milk. You can add cocoa or coffee or other flavors instead of vanilla. Play around with the super krazy fun party food recipe.