v4.1.2 fixed bugs and added features (from v4.1.1) :
- Fix crash problem of updating v4.1.1 from v3.9 (or previous version) by modifying the installer (remove HexEditorPlugin.dll).
- Fix the bug of the settings “Remember the last operation directory” : this parameter is remembered by acrossing the sessions.
- Fix Ruby source file buffer overflow bug.
- Increase User Define Language keywords buffers from 1024*20 to 1024*30 characters.
- Increase the buffer of Extension defined by user from 20 to 256 characters in Style Configurator.
- Fix the bug of user defined keywords field in Styler configurator.
- Add URL “Notepad++ Home”, “Notepad++ Project Page”, “Online help” and “Forum” into menu.
Notepad++ is a free generic source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment.
Keep up the good work!